The Science Bit
14 key nutrients including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin (Vit B1), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5), Calcium and Fibre (additionally Iron and Zinc).
Horlicks Banana Breakfast Smoothie
A simple, healthy banana smoothie packed full of flavour guaranteed to waken up your tastebuds. Recipe created by Paul Hartley.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 1 banana, broken into 4 chunks
- 2 tbsp Horlicks Traditional
- 2 level tbsp local runny honey
- 400ml natural yoghurt (a standard tub)
- 4 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Whizz together with the ice until a smooth consistency.
- Serve straight away.